Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Muslim Blog

This Blog is not really about Muslims. This is about a challenge in Digital Point made by one member who is offering 500$ to any Seo who can have his site on the first page of Google Uk for the keyword "Muslim Blog" in just a month time. I know it's not a competitive keyword so I took up the challenge. But I'm not alone here, there are five of us who took the challenge. I asked the web owner how could he determine the would be winner if there are five of us doing the Job, I was told that he would be updated.

So I decided to made this Blog, maybe to put here some of the things that I've done for his Blog.

Right after I took the challenge I submitted his Blog to several Bookmarking sites and also to Digg and here is the screenshot.




I know I can have his site on the first page of Google Uk for the keyword
"muslim blog" since the procedure that I'll be doing is the same as what I did for my company's website condosphilippines.com which is currently on the first page of Google for the keyword philippine condominium and
philippine condominiums, I did it in just a month time so I'm confident that I can also do it to this Muslim Blogtoo.

0 comments: